Monday, June 12, 2023 at Plum Brook Country Club
In August 2022, Nehemiah hosted its first ever Golf Tournament where over eighty golfers and twenty sponsors came together for a great event! This June, we are returning to Plum Brook Country Club for Nehemiah’s Second Annual Golf Tournament. Funds raised through this event will go directly towards encouraging, empowering, and educating children and youth in Erie County through afterschool, summer, and hunger alleviation programs.
- 10:30 am Golfer Check-in begins by Clubhouse
- 11:30 am Tournament Overview (Pick up golf carts and boxed lunches)
- 12:00 Shotgun Start (hole assignments can be found on the GolfStatus App)
- 4:00 Raffle and Refreshment Hour on the Patio
- 5:30 Dinner and Awards on the Patio
- Eighteen holes of golf.
- Golf cart rental.
- Driving Range will be open during check-in (weather permitting).
- Hole-in-One Competitions.
- Five more on-hole contests.
- Coffee Station, water, gatorade, drinks, snacks, and more.
- Lunch donated by Chick-fil-A Sandusky.
- Dinner Buffet catered by Derrick Jr’s Barbecue.
- Chance to win a Door Prize (Plum Brook Country Club Pro Shop gift card).
- Prizes for first, second, and third place teams.
- Two mulligans per player ($5 per person, one front and one back)
- Skins ($20 per team to participate)
- Raffle for gift cards, raffle baskets, and more